NEWMARKET, ON: There is a new and exciting way to join Southlake in our quest to provide leading edge care, close to home. The first-ever Southlake 50/50 Raffle is here and ready to give away thousands of dollars – just in time for the holiday season.
All tickets purchased in the Southlake 50/50 Raffle offer the chance to win the growing jackpot, PLUS two Early Bird prizes.
Details of how the Southlake 50/50 raffle works are as follows:
- Tickets can be purchased at southlake5050.ca.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older. Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are three (3) for $10, forty (40) for $20, or our BEST VALUE two hundred (200) for $40!
- First Early Bird deadline for a $500 cash prize is 11:59 p.m. EST on November 22, 2021.
- Second Early Bird deadline for another $500 cash prize is 11:59 p.m. EST on December 6, 2021.
- Final Draw deadline for half of the final jackpot is at 9:00 p.m. EST on December 20, 2021.
- The Final Draw will take place on December, 21, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. EST.
“We are excited to see the momentum and jackpot build while supporting Southlake,” said Jennifer Klotz-Ritter, President and CEO, Southlake Regional Health Centre Foundation. “Every ticket purchased helps provide Southlake’s front-line caregivers with the vital resources and equipment they need to deliver leading edge patient care, close to home.”
Thank you to our Early Bird Sponsor, Chartwell Retirement Residences.
You can help keep Southlake growing as fast as our communities, equipped with the advanced technology and treatments every patient deserves.
To learn more about the Southlake 50/50 Raffle, including the complete rules of play, visit southlake5050.ca.
Lottery License #: RAF1225472
About Southlake Regional Health Centre Foundation
Since the inception of Southlake Foundation in 1980, more than $213 million dollars has been raised in support of Southlake Regional Health Centre. Working with members of the community, hundreds of volunteers, the Southlake Family and our incredible donors, Southlake Foundation will continue to support life-saving medical equipment, infrastructure upgrades and expansions, patient programs and staff education, all for the goal of providing leading-edge care for patients and families, close to home. For more information visit: southlakefoundation.ca.
For more information please contact:
Communications and Marketing Specialist
Southlake Regional Health Centre Foundation
t: 905.836.7333 ext 5119