Building healthier communities through stronger media, stakeholder and government relations.
All media inquiries and interview requests must be made through the Corporate Communications office at Southlake.
- After hours it is important to leave a full contact name and phone number for the Southlake Corporate Communications staff member responding to your call.
- Although monitored 24 hours a day, Corporate Communications staff may not be available to return your call or email after hours and on weekends.
- Medical, administrative and support staff at Southlake are expected to forward all media information requests to Corporate Communications.
- Media are asked to call Corporate Communications directly in advance of contact with staff.
- Corporate Communications staff will promptly address requests for interviews with respect to various print and web media deadlines.
- There may be times when the appropriate physician or staff member is not available. Southlake will promptly refer you to another hospital or individual that might be able to help with the request.
- Members of the media are not permitted on Hospital property without permission from Corporate Communications.
- A representative from the Corporate Communications Department must accompany all reporters, film crews, and photographers during their visit to the Hospital. Individuals who do not notify the Department prior to coming on-site may be asked to leave by Security.