Student Volunteering at Southlake
The 2021 Summer Student Volunteer Program has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please check back in early 2022 for updates.
Why Students Choose to Volunteer at Southlake
- To explore new and exciting career options.
- To develop new skills and abilities to meet their career expectations.
- To meet and connect with new student contacts.
- To help the Southlake community and impact the lives of others.
- To develop guidance skills through student volunteer leadership roles.
Southlake’s Student Volunteer Programs
High school/university/college Student Year-Round Program
On the same day and time each week, for a minimum of 75 hours, Students must commit to one shift. This shift usually amounts to three to four hours. No forms or references will be completed prior to the completion of 75 hours.
University/college Summer Student Program
Applications are now open until March 1, 2020. Summer students have various opportunities to volunteer their time across the Southlake campus. Students must commit to two shifts per week, completing a minimum of 60 hours during the months of June, July and August.
High school co-op placements
Secondary school students will need to apply through their school’s co-op office. Once this happens, your school will forward your application to Southlake.